Would you and/or your business like to become a Patron of the Kathleen Graham Trust?
The Trust is partnering with businesses and individuals who would like to make a considerable annual donation/gifts-in-kind/expertise to support the lives of people in Strabane and Belfast.
The donation, in its entirety, will be used to support sustainable projects, reinvested in the community, helping those in need.
Alive Adventures, Portrush
Oysters Restaurant, Strabane
Why become a Parton Of the Kathleen Graham Trust?
- You have a heartfelt commitment to making the Strabane and Belfast areas a better place for everyone.
- You recognise the value in supporting on-the-ground, sustainable projects
- You would like your donation to be carefully used to support a variety of causes, many of which cannot find funding elsewhere
- You will be encouraged to offer ideas of how we can continue to grow and improve
- You will receive positive PR and recognition for your support
Annual patronage starts from £500 for individuals and £1000 for businesses. Examples of how your donations will be used to support sustainable projects;
- Buy tablets and laptops for young people in education and to enable elderly people to stay in contact with family and friends
- Support sports clubs to buy equipment
- Support surf charities in helping young people’s mental and physical well-being
- Buy equipment such as sewing machines for volunteer organisations
- Provide emergency financial support to community support groups such as food-banks
- If you are interested in becoming a Patron please email email@example.com
Raise donations for The Kathleen Graham Trust when you shop online